I opened up a can of evaporated milk only to drizzle on top of my jello and didn't want it to go to waste. So thanks to the evaporated milk, lil P got to try chocolate mochi!
1 cup mochiko flour
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking soda
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate
1/4 cup butter
1 can evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
1) In a large bowl, sift Mochiko flour with sugar and baking soda
2) In another bowl, melt chocolate and butter
3) Mix in milk, vanilla, and egg into the chocolate butter mixture
4) Pour the liquid mixture into the powder mixture and blend until smooth
5) Pour into a greased 9x9 pan and bake on 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes
6) Let cool and cut up with plastic knife
I asked Lil P if he wants to take the rest of the chocolate mochi to school to share with his friends. he said "no, but maybe for my birthday", so I took them to work.