Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Think Pink Bento

A french bento blogger is hosting a special Breast Cancer Awareness Project. I have read upon this last week and hoped that I could be doing a bento especially for this cause. I have already seen many bento bloggers adding their "think pink" bento on their blogs, here, here, here, here, and here, and many more! So I decided to do mine today, and make this on the What's for Lunch Wednesday.






















This bento consists of: spinach salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, hard broiled eggs with the pink ribbon (using kamaboko) on top. Along with a side of sliced short ribs and leftover pasta salad from Costco.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating by making this Pink October bento :). Could you send me the large file at ktycat.bentoblog@gmail.com so that I can include it in the panorama?
    Thanks again, very tasty bento! Miam ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat! Really appreciate you doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, so healthy and autumnal--I love the short ribs and mushrooms combo, wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bentobird! The short ribs actually tasted pretty good cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future. read me Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.

    ReplyDelete