Friday, October 15, 2010

Soft Taco Bento

















We had tacos for dinner last night. Lil P ate FIVE crunchy tacos! Yet we managed to get leftovers, so I've decided to put it together and bring them for lunch today. This bento consist of: cheese, olives, tomatoes in silicon muffin cups, flatout bread (below the silicon cups), lettuce and ground beef in...can you guess? it's in the moon cake containers! Glad i made use of it! haha...

I've got company tonight. cleaning house on weeknights are tough. Originally I was going to make a feast, but I decided to order sushi instead. But i'll be making some appetizers such as salad, seasoned soy beans, kalua pork quesadillas, and dessert of the orange guri guri sherbet, and crepes. =) I just hope I'll have enough time to get them done before the guests arrive!

by the way, KidsDreamWork is having another Giveaway!! Click here for more details!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! And what a lovely way to use the recycle mooncake container!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KidsDreamWork, Thanks!! Hope someone lucky will win!

    ReplyDelete