Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kamaboko Dip























Who said Kamaboko is only good for saimin and fried noodles/rice/udon?

My SIL made a few years ago...and I couldn't stop eating it! Recently I had a craving for it, and...I couldn't stop eating it again!

1 loaf of kamaboko
A quarter of a medium white onion
1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used the olive oil one)
dash of black pepper

Using food processor
1) Cut kamaboko and white onion into chunks.
2) Put them into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.

OR

Using grater
1) Grate Kamaboko into a small bowl.
2) Grate onions into a small bowl.

OR worse comes to worse, chop them with knife...I did that too.

3) Combine chopped kamaboko and chopped onions with mayonnaise, then add a dash of pepper. (add more or less mayo according to your liking)
4) Refrigerate for half an hour.
5) Serve with crackers!























this pic's dip is done by chopping with a knife.

Ono-licious! And they are pretty in color! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment