1/2 medium onion (chopped)
2 tbsp Kim chee sauce
2 tsp Chiracha sauce
1 tsp Chili pepper flakes
Kim chee (chopped)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp white wine
1) Marinate pork in garlic, small amout of kim chee sauce, chiracha sauce and chili peppers for 5 minutes.
2) stir fry marinated pork in a greased skillet for one minute.
3) add in kim chee and bean sprout, continue to stir fry
4) add in noodles, oyster sauce, white wine, continue to stir fry
5) cover, reduce heat to low heat until no liquid is on the bottom of the skillet