Congratulations jay*elle!! You have won my prize pack from my 100th Post Giveaway!! Please contact me for details!!
There is really no Chicken Dinner recipe today. Instead, it will be
Shoyu Hot Dogs20 hot dogs
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
1 tbsp ginger (minced)
1) Cut hot dogs into bite size (1 hot dog can be cut into 4-6 pieces).
2) In a pot on medium high heat, cook hot dogs with oil for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in shoyu, sugar, and water and let it boil, about 3-5 minutes.
4) Reduce heat, add in minced ginger, and let simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
5) Place hotdogs and its sauce in a bowl, serve it with a spoon, family style!
So easy but yet so delicious! This is perfect for a kids potluck! I made it this past weekend for an after sports snack dish, along with a pan of fried rice. I didn't get to take a picture of my work...And they vanished before my eyes!!