Anyway, a friend of mine went out to sea and caught a huge Mahi, came to drop off some filets to us! So i was able to attempt this Mahi Mahi with lemon and caper.
2 Mahi Mahi filets (these are freshly caught! but you can pick them up at costco's frozen section)
3 tbs Olive oil
3 tbs butter
1/2 cup Wheat flour
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tbs capers (drained)
2 tbs tbs garlic (chopped)
1) Skin and wash Mahi Mahi filets, pat dry, and cut into smaller pieces.
3) Dredge Mahi Mahi filets with flour, then fry in butter and oil.
4) Cook for until very lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
5) Turn and cook the other side, until lightly browned for another 6-8 minutes.
6) Turn over again to cook until golden brown, remove and place on top of paper towel to soak up the oil.
7) Combine lemon juice, capers, and garlic in a small bowl and mix.
8) Pour mixture onto leftover oil in skillet, reduce heat to low and let simmer.
9) Plate fish, and spoon on sauce. Serve immediately.