Monday, January 25, 2010
Barbeque Cola Chicken
6 Chicken drumsticks or boneless chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup barbeque sauce (more or less as desired)
1/2 can of coca cola
1) In a pot, boil chicken in water until it's almost cooked.
2) Drain the water out of the pot then add the minced garlic in the pot of chicken.
3) Add barbeque sauce in the pot (I used Tony Roma's)
4) Add the 1/2 can of cola and bring to a boil.
5) Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 30 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken while drinking the leftover can of coke.
Pictured is chicken meat shredded off from the drumsticks. It's so soft that they usually just fall out of the bones. But in my case, Mr. P and lil P were just spoiled. They wanted me to take out the bones...