Friday, April 2, 2010

Chicken Pesto Pizza with Mushrooms and Sundried Tomatoes

I purchased some premade pizza crust from Mama Mary's at the grocery store awhile ago. I made some pizza with the 12" but haven't used the 7" ones. I have always make pepperoni pizzas with olives and mushrooms, since 'lil P likes it. But since he already ate, I decided to make a pesto one for myself and Mr. P.

premade pizza crusts (or make your own)
Pesto
Precook chicken strips (chopped)
Sundried tomatoes (chopped)
mushrooms (sliced)
garlic (minced)
Mozzerella cheese (shredded)

Making pizza is not about measurements, as long as you have a fair share amount of everything...at least that's what I think.

Layering order:

Spread Pesto sauce generously on top of the pizza crust.
Add in mozzerella cheese
Then chicken pieces
Then Sundried tomatoes
Then mushrooms
Then garlic
Top with more cheese

Pop it into the oven at 425 degrees (or following baking direction from the premade crust package) until mozzerella cheese puffs and turning brown.

Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment